Saturday 3 March 2012

What am i doing {no idea} (-_-)v

My first entry for this month..nak cakap pasal apa yer..sebenarnya tak ada mood so I think I share something jer lah k.. Something that i do for pass few days

1st i just find out this song "Tentang Hati- Astrid" and currently its my background song hehehe.. 1st time dengar mcm biasa 2nd time jatuh cinta kot hehehehe..so u guys Enjoy..



2nd I also manage to watch this movie call THE VOW 2012.. Verry1 nice movie to watch..Really come and enjoy the trailer ya..Nice movie actually becoz it's about 2nd change love.. This is Seriously very,very,very nice movie for me after "P.S I Love You"


And finally This is what I read pass few days “Why Man Love B*tches”.. The book is WOW.. Girl You Have To Get This Book.. like one of fren said “Dun Let your man to read this..Bocor Rahsia wanita” Hahaha it’s true. Get this and read it, tell u all story u should know such like.. 
  • Why are men so romantic in the beginning and why do they change?
  • Why do men take nice girls for granted?
  • Why does a man respect a woman when she stands up for herself?
So have another one call “Why Man Marry B*tches” going to get it soon.





1 comment:

  1. okayyyyy.should have one!sounds super dupper triple double awesome kan kan.^^

    ReplyDelete

..(๏̯͡๏)Please drop your comment XOXO(๏̯͡๏)..

..(๏̯͡๏)copyright@2011*Dauntless_Luv_Princess*(๏̯͡๏)..