Thursday 19 January 2012

JUST TO LET U KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

A fact about me. I’m a girl who is not easily fall in love towards someone. However, I might fall in love to someone who care about me, the one who I feel comfortable with. Kinda hard to find some1  I can comfortable with but once I realize some of them, I give them some priorities.

To be honest, the reason why I’m scared to close with guy are because I’m afraid I will fall in love to anothers, then I will betray my love that i have at tht time. I did once, I did fall to another man who care about me the most, 24/7 always with me. I feel appreciated and I left someone for someone  and i dun even regret cause he eligible for me left him. YES!!!  I’m being selfish but I just wanna appreciate people who appreciate me.

However, I realize then I should fall in love when I’m ready not because I’m lonely.
I love my love cause I’m ready, I love my best friend cause I’m lonely. But i have to give my love to someone that can appreciate me... Eventhough he didn’t care much about me, even he always busy, even he quite close with other girls, I still with my decision, stay with him, have a faith in him.

Love teach me many things, I’ve learnt a lot about loyalty,  belief, truth, and everything. I sacrifice another happiness in order to protect my love for him. I don’t care if Ib rather than I destroy my love for him. I will protect everything that I gained with him.

So My Love Can U Once Understan Me And Please No Heart Feelings...

p/s : You, it’s okay if you are busy....end of your day, before you fall asleep, give her a call to make her feel appreciated. At least say you love her, then it will make her stronger to protect the loves....OR.....TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

..(๏̯͡๏)Please drop your comment XOXO(๏̯͡๏)..

..(๏̯͡๏)copyright@2011*Dauntless_Luv_Princess*(๏̯͡๏)..